Saturday, May 10, 2008

Glittery Flowers (IC127)

This sun catcher was the inspiration piece for the Inspiration Challenge this week. We had the option to go to the web site for these sun catchers and choose another one for our inspiration, but I chose to stay with this one.

I took the "Summer Sunflower" set out of my "For Sale" pile to use on this card. I stamped directly on the GP White base card with Pretty In Pink, then I stamped the flower center with Pale Plum. I used Pretty in Pink marker to define the petals a bit and dotted the center with Perfect Plum marker. I added purple Fine Cosmo Glitter. I stamped more flowers in the same way and cut them out.
I also stamped leaves in Green Galore and Wild Wasabi and cut them out. I adhered some flowers with Pop-up Glue Dots and the leaves and the other flowers were adhered with medium glue dots. I sponged all around the card with Pale Plum, then I stamped the butterfly with Perfect Plum, cut it out, added glitter, and adhered to the card with 2-Way Glue Pen.


  • Stamps: Summer Sunflower
  • Papers: GP White
  • Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Green Galore, Wild Wasabi; Markers: Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum
  • Accessories: Snips, Fine Cosmo Glitter (purple), Sponge

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: