Tuesday, January 15, 2008

X's and O's (TLC151)










I don't do many Technique Lovers Challenges. Often, I don't have the right supplies, and, more often, I just chicken out! For this one, though, we could download a template for the Pocket Heart. I used a Ruby Red base card and Cuttlebugged with the Textiles embossing folder. I had printed the template to some card stock, cut it out, and traced it to Ginger Blossoms Double Sided Designer Paper. When folded, I added a Large Circle Rhinestone Brad (Fire). I stamped the X's and O's from Pictograms with Ruby Red on River Rock card stock and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I used the Mini Envelopes Template to make a tiny envelope out of pink vellum, filled it with embossed flowers that were punched with the Three for You Punch, and tucked the envelope in the pocket. This one was really easy and I might use this design for my 1st Thursday Club!
  • Stamps: Pictograms (Dormant - not in catalog, but still available)
  • Papers: Ruby Red, River Rock, Ginger Blossoms DSP, Pink Vellum, Real Red & Pretty In Pink (for the flowers)
  • Ink: Ruby Red
  • Accessories: CB Textiles EF, Large Oval Punch, 3-4-U Punch