Monday, January 28, 2008

Dahlia Folded Flower (TLC153)

The Technique Lovers Challenge this week was to make a dahlia folded flower. I've done the dahlia fold before, except the flower was smaller (smaller punch). I used the Cuttlebug Textiles embossing folder on the Rose Red base card. I used the 1-3/8" Circle Punch to punch 9 circles, folded each one in the dahlia fold, adhered them to a smaller punched circle, added the Boho Blossoms punched flower and rhinestone brad. I adhered the whole assembled flower to a Naturals White square, Ticket Corner punched it, and adhered it to the card. I added shear dotted ribbon and bow to the bottom. There's no stamping on this card.

  • Papers: Rose Red, Naturals White, Rose Red Prints DSP
  • Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Rhinestone Brad (Medium Circle; Fire), Dotted Organdy Ribbon

No comments: