Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oldie Card

I have been so busy getting ready for my January Stamp Camp that I have not done any of the challenges on SCS for a week! Sharon (notimetostamp) inspired me with her blog entry called "Oldies But Goodies." She's been busy getting ready for her next workshop, so she posted one of her older cards that has never been posted to her blog. I'm doing the same here! Thanks to Sharon for this idea!! This card was made for a sketch challenge (SC148) and was uploaded to SCS on October 31, 2007. The stamp set was "Garden Silhouettes" which was a level 2 hostess set. I stamped the Soft Sky base card with one of the flowers in Whisper White Craft ink on the top half of the card, then I adhered Soft Sky Prints Double Sided Designer Paper (DSP) to the bottom half. I used white grosgrain ribbon to bring the two parts together. I stamped the main image with Soft Sky, and I used the Three For You Punch to punch out the flowers. I embossed each flower and used a white gel pen to make the centers. The main image panel was matted on Soft Sky and then Whisper White. All three layers were punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. I love making those little flowers!!!
  • Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
  • Papers: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft, Soft Sky
  • Accessories: 3-4-U Punch, Embossing Stylus, Mat, White Gel pen, White GG Ribbon

No comments: