Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Light Unto My Path (SC159)

This week's Sketch Challenge was posted early, so I got mine done and can work on my 3rd Thursday Club projects. This one came easy for some reason. I'm so glad I bought this set! It just seems to do all the work for you!. I stamped the image with Night of Navy on River Rock, distressed it, and matted it on Night of Navy card stock. I used the Cuttlebug Mesh embossing folder to emboss the River Rock piece. The base card is Naturals Ivory, and I pierced the upper right corner. Finally I added a starfish bead to hemp twine into which I had tied several knots. I stamped the inside with the Psalms 119:105 verse that comes with this set. I'll have to use this one for one of my clubs!
  • Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
  • Papers: Naturals Ivory, River Rock, Night of Navy
  • Ink: Night of Navy
  • Accessories: Sponge, Cuttlebug Mesh EF, Mat Pack, Piercing tool, Hemp twine, Starfish bead

No comments: