Friday, January 18, 2008

Lavender Roses (LSC151)

The Limited Supplies Challenge was to follow a list. It really was quite limited which really did make it a good challenge. See the list below, and thank you for visiting my blog!

  • 1) One or two background stamps, a main image stamp, and a sentiment stamp
  • 2) Two colors plus a neutral color (no designer paper)
  • 3) Any quick tools, but no Cuttlebug
  • 4) Simple embellishments

I kept it simple and followed the list. Here's what I used:

  • Stamps: Floral BG, Wild Rose, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Naturals White, Wild Wasabi, Lavender Lace
  • Ink: Lavender Lace, Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punches, Peel and Stick Rhinestones

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I loved doing this challenge. TFS

Amanda said...

Oooh, I love this one! Very pretty!