Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tunnel Card

While commenting on other cards for the Featured Stamper Challenge, I commented on a card by DawnL, and it was a tunnel card. I sent her a message that I would like instructions for the card. She's so nice; she got back to me with a link to the instructions. I really wasn't too concerned about CASEing Veronica's (Featured Stamper) card or Dawn's card. What I really wanted to do was learn how to make that card! I would make several changes to my card, but let's just call it a prototype. I'm sure the next one will be better since I will know what I'm doing!



This is like making two different cards. The outside (shown above) is a K&Company card pack card with "Happy Harmony" flowers stamped on an oval cut from So Saffron. I inked the stamp with markers. The ribbon is a Rose Red organdy ribbon. The inside (shown on the right) is stamped with Not Quite Navy on the reverse side of the K&Co. card. The part with the oval is Petals & Paisley Double Sided Designer paper with So Saffron inside the oval. The Harmony flowers were stamped on white and cut out. 1/8" blue ribbon was added before adhering the two pieces together.
  • Stamps: Happy Harmony
  • Papers: K&Company Card Pack, So Saffron, Petals & Paisley DSP
  • Ink: Not Quite Navy, SU! Markers: Almost Artichoke, Rose Red, Not Quite Navy
  • Accessories: Coluzzle, Ribbons, Sponge

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card! Are you going to post the directions?

Nancy