Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hershey Pouch (TLC152)

This Technique Lover's Challenge was to make these pouches. Crafters made pouches of all sizes to hold hot cocoa mix, pixie sticks, pens and pencils, drink mix, and all sorts of candy. Mine holds a Hershey bar. I used a 6 X 6 piece of double sided designer paper for this. My seam is in the back. I cut each side 1-1/4" and folded down the flap. I used a corner rounder punch for the top corners and the flap. I stamped "Wishing You Love" from the "For A Friend" hostess set in Stazon Black on Whisper White card stock and trimmed with scalloped scissors. I colored in the letters with Rose Red and Regal Rose markers. The flower consists of a prima flower (from a Christmas gift), a punched flower, and a fancy brad (also from my scrap book gift set). We will make something similar for our non-card item for my 1st Thursday Club in a couple of weeks. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

No comments: