Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friends (SC160, WT150)

Would you believe it?!!! I forgot to upload my Sketch Challenge card! Actually, it's a combined challenge. The Ways To Use It Challenge was to use paint on a card. My soda can pop top slider is spray painted white! Is that cheating? They didn't say the paint had to be ON the card actually! Anyway, the Cutie Pie Double Sided Designer Paper (DSP) is what actually determined the colors for this card. The flowers and the stripes on the DSP are Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery, so my base card is Bashful Blue, I matted with Rose Red and So Saffron, and I used Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. The ribbon slider is a pop top!
  • Stamps: Time Well Spent (Level 3 Hostess set)
  • Papers: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DSP
  • Ink: Rose Red, Markers: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: 5/8" Celery GG Ribbon, Soda Can Pop Top, White Spray Paint

1 comment:

Tania said...

This is such a sweet card, with all those flowers!