Sunday, January 13, 2008

Occasions CASE (FS49)

Featured Stamper #49 was I'mVeronica. She has a whole lot of talent! This is her birthday card using the Level 3 "All About Occasions" Bundle (hostess set). I haven't used that set since my first workshop last July! I only changed two things when I CASE'd (Copy And Show Elsewhere) this card. I changed the colors, and instead of stamping and cutting out the stars, I punched them with one being smaller than the other and the smaller one adhered to the center of the larger one.


I used primary colors for my card. The base card is Yoyo Yellow, the horizontal strip is Real Red on Brilliant Blue, the stamped candles are on Whisper White, and the white is matted on Green Galore. Markers were used on the candles to stamp in different colors, and then they were touched up with the same markers. I used the Occasions Jumbo Birthday wheel with Real Red ink on the red strip. The red photo corners have faux stitching with a Signo White Gel Pen. The large star is punched from non-SU! Neon Yellow, and the small one is Real Red. My son's birthday is January 17th, so this is great timing!
  • Stamps: All About Occasions Bundle (Hostess Set)
  • Papers: Yoyo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White, Non-SU! Neon Yellow
  • Ink: Real Red Jumbo Cartridge, SU! Markers: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow
  • Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Large and Small Star Punches, Signo White Gel Pen

No comments: