Saturday, January 19, 2008

Good Earth Seed Co. (IC111)


The inspiration piece for this Inspiration Challenge is shown above, and the card I came up with is on the right. I had some old 8-1/2 X 11 scrap booking paper that had several of these "seed packets" on it. Some had plain colored ovals that you were supposed to cut out and adhere a photo behind. I cut out one of those from the paper and cut out the oval. Then, I matted it on Whisper White and then Basic Black card stock. I stamped the tiny flowers and leaves from "Time Well Spent" directly on the white. I stamped the small flowers from "Delight in Life" on Real Red with Basic Black ink, cut them out, and used a Signo White Gel Pen for the centers. I used the white gel pen for the handwritten sentiment, too. I used eyelets from a scrap booking kit I got for Christmas and Black Hemp Twine at the top.
  • Stamps: Time Well Spent, Delight in Life
  • Papers: Kraft, WW, BB, Real Red, non-SU! SB paper
  • Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Markers: Real Red, Garden Green
  • Accessories: Signo White Gel Pen, Black Hemp Twine, non-SU! brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is fabulous - great layout, colors, stamped image - everything!