Friday, January 25, 2008

Hostess Gift (2/2/08)

This hostess gift is for a workshop next week. It will be during Sale-A-Bration time, so I used the Rub-ons from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. I used a Starbucks bottle that I washed and cleaned off the labels, then I spray painted the lid gold. I added Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon and a tag that's attached with silver cord around the knot on the ribbon. I filled the bottle with Valentine M&M's and added the framed flower Rub-on with the sentiment, "For You." I thought this would be a good way to give the hostess a gift and showcase the SAB Rub-ons at the same time.
  • Stamps: Tag Punch Box (01/06) "Yum Yum"
  • Papers: Pretty in Pink, Naturals White
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Accessories: Pretty in Pink GG Ribbon, Silver Cord, Large and Small Tag Punches, 1/8" hole punch, SAB Rub-ons, Bottle, Gold spray paint

No comments: