Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thy Word CASE (FS51)

This week's Featured Stamper is StamperPam. She has so many beautiful cards in her gallery that it was really hard to choose a card to CASE! I really liked her card using "A Light Unto My Path", (shown above). I used the same stamp set but made several changes. 1) I changed the orientation of the card from square to vertical rectangle, 2) I eliminated the photo corner and ribbon but added brads, 3) I changed the colors and DSP, 4) I changed the sentiment layout, and 5) I distressed both panels.
  • Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
  • Papers: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Inks: Blue Bayou
  • Accessories: Sponge, Silver Brads

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards CarrollAnn!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...this is Amazing!! Love your creation's.