Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine Cards

I made 12 of these Valentines. Since I sent New Years cards to my 3rd Thursday Club ladies, I thought I'd send Valentines to my 1st Thursday ladies. The base card is Pink Passion. The printed card stock is from a DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Mat Stack I got for Christmas from my SCS elf. I stamped the main image with Stazon Black on Whisper White, water colored, and matted on pink and then white. The flowers were punched with Spring Bouquet Flower Punch and embossed. Peel and stick rhinestones were adhered to the flower centers. The sentiment was stamped with Pink Passion and punched with the Large Oval Punch. These were fun and quick to make.
  • Stamps: Happy Heart Day
  • Papers: Pink Passion, Whisper White, DCWV Mat Stack (Pocket Full of Posies)
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Pink Passion
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stylus (for embossing flowers), Ribbon, Peel & Stick Rhinestones, Glue dots

No comments: