Sunday, June 1, 2008

CASEing Maren! (FS69)






Today's Featured Stamper was Maren (mmbc). She has a great gallery, and it was very hard to choose which card to CASE. I don't know why my photo of my card came out so dark; I'll have to work on that.

I changed the colors, papers, brads, and ribbon. I only paper pieced the parachute; I used the ink pads and Blender Pen to color in the rest. Also, I did not use textured card stock. I used a background stamp with the same ink as the card stock instead.

  • Stamps: Older & Wiser (Hostess, Level 3), Twill BG Stamp
  • Papers: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, GP White, Afternoon Tea DSP, Soft Sky Prints DSP
  • Ink: Basic Brown, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
  • Accessories: Groovy Guava DS Ribbon, Snips, Vintage Brads, 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Well done. I really thought it was textured cs, but you stamped it! Very cute card!
smiles, Deena