My nephew will get this card with a gift card in it, but my club members will not be using this color combo. They will be using various colors of card stock to match various designer papers. We will be using mostly papers that have the current "In-Colors" in the design. I plan to use up all, if not most, of my "In-Color" card stock and DSP in the next couple of months. I'll be making way for the new colors that we will be using starting in August.
The base card here is Blue Bayou, with a layer of Soft Sky that has been stamped with the "Twill" BG stamp. I used "Sweet Serendipity" for the sentiment with Real Red ink.
The DSP on the inside is Afternoon Tea. I like the way the gift card fits into a slot in the middle of the card inside. The grad cap is from "Year After Year", and the sentiment is from "All Year Cheer II" (retired).
- Stamps: Sweet Serendipity, Year After Year, All Year Cheer II (retired)
- Papers: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, GP White, Afternoon Tea DSP
- Ink: Real Red, Black Stazon
- Accessories: Dimensionals, Star Buttons, Word Window Punch, Small Oval Punch
For Project #2, we will be doing the faux postage technique. I used the birdie from "Spring Solitude" (Level 2 Hostess) for my "stamps". Please note that I remembered to change the amount to $.42!!! The base card is Soft Sky. The Blue Bayou layer is embossed with Cuttlebug Script embossing folder. The sentiment is from "Elegant Cheer". This is such a fun technique!
- Stamps: Spring Solitude (Level 2 Hostess), Elegant Cheer
- Papers: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, GP White
- Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
- Accessories: Acetate, Sponge, Cuttlebug Script EF, Mini Scallop Scissors, Faux Postage Template
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!