Friday, June 27, 2008

Celebrate You! (LSC174)

This Limited Supplies Challenge was to use brads to enhance the stamped image. Being that the supplies are supposed to be limited, no other embellishments were allowed. That's where I went wrong; she specifically stated, "No Primas." Well, I blew it because I forgot that part and added those two Primas with brad centers. My whole point of this card was to use brads for the froggie's eyes, so I could have left those flowers off! Oh well, I have a Stamp Camp this afternoon and this evening, so I don't have time to make another card. Just pretend you don't see those two Prima flowers! I used a Stampin' Write Journaler to color in the pupils on his eyes. It really gives the froggie so much dimension. I also used the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder for the turquoise background. The oval frame is a pre-made frame that was in my scrap booking stash.
  • Stamps: All Night Media Frog, Celebrate Everything
  • Papers: Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Tempting Turquoise Prints DSP, Pre-made Oval Frame
  • Ink: Garden Green, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Black Stazon, Black Journaler
  • Accessories: Blender Pen, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles EF, Primas, Medium Yellow and Turquoise Brads, Small White Brads

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: