Friday, June 13, 2008

Sneak Peek




I got permission to use the above photos from Annette at Ink-Paper-Scissors...Rock! She got the photos from someone who was fortunate enough to go on the SU! Bermuda Cruise. The first two photos are of the new "In-Colors". The pink looks lighter than Pretty In Pink, the red is lighter and brighter than Real Red, the tangerine is lighter and brighter than Only Orange, Kiwi Kiss is similar to but lighter than Old Olive, Baha Breeze is similar to last year's Blue Caribbean and darker than Soft Sky, and the Pacific Point is more of a royal blue and brighter than the In-Color blues we've had for the last couple of years. I'm excited to see these new colors in real life! It's the first thing I will be ordering!!!
The "Owl Together Now" stamp set will be one I'll get some use out of! I can't wait to see it in real life, too!
Thanks to Annette for allowing me to post these photos, and thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments: