Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Pocket (DC056)

I couldn't do the Technique Lover's Challenge today because you had to mix a certain product with water and ink and spray it on your project. I don't have the product. Instead, I did the Demo Challenge for today. I like doing these pocket cards, and I'm sure people like receiving them as well. I'm working on using up my In-Color card stock and designer papers. I still have a few pieces of the Wild Wasabi Card Stock Special to use up. In fact, I have two unopen packages of it that I'm going to sell. Anyway, I used one of those pieces for the base card.
  • Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Infinite Goodness (Level 2 Hostess Set)
  • Papers: Wild Wasabi (Textured CS Special), River Rock, Soft Sky, Afternoon Tea DSP
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Whisper White Craft
  • Accessories: Black EP, Wasabi DS Ribbon, Silver Brads, Pop-up Glue Dots; Punches: Round Tab, Corner Rounder, Five Petal, Boho Blossoms, 1/16" Circle

No comments: