- Stamps: Something Fishy Jumbo Wheel, Life's A Breeze
- Papers: Creamy Caramel, Naturals White
- Ink: Bashful Blue Jumbo Cartridge, Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Brilliant Blue
- Accessories: Snips, 1" Circle Punch, Wheel Guide, Pop Dots
- Stamps: The Free and the Brave
- Papers: Old Olive, Basic Black, GP White
- Ink: Black Stazon
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Distressed Lines EF, WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Star
Project #3 is this lighthouse. If you're doing a summer theme, you just have to include a lighthouse! The River Rock piece is embossed with the Cuttlebug Mesh folder. (Remember, I do all the embossing ahead of time.) The hemp twine has three knots in it; one of the knots holds up that shell bead. The main image is stamped with Blue Bayou on Naturals Ivory, trimmed closely, and matted on Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Basic Black. The scripture from Psalms that comes with the set is stamped on the inside.
- Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
- Papers: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
- Ink: Blue Bayou
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Mesh EF, Natural Hemp Twine, Shell Bead, Pop Dots
Project #4 really looks so much better in real life. To make the shells, the stamps were inked with Versamark and then with Creamy Caramel, stamped on Glossy White, and embossed with Clear embossing powder. After the embossing was done, they were sponged with Blush Blossom and then cut out. The large shell was adhered directly to the panel, and the other two were popped up. The sentiment was stamped, sponged, and popped up. The ribbon at the top is Creamy Caramel Gingham.
- Stamps: Seaside, Life's A Breeze, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
- Papers: Naturals Ivory, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Glossy White
- Ink: Versamark, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom
- Accessories: Clear EP, Sponge, Creamy Caramel Gingham Ribbon, Snips
Project #5 is the most complicated of them all, but I have already cut and scored the main pieces, AND I've created my own tutorial. The ladies will get to skip several of the steps, but I will demo those steps on a couple of cards I left uncut. We will still have to stamp the background, stamp the main image, punch the flowers and emboss and sponge them, punch the top with the circle punch, and add the ribbon. Besides all this, the card will be assembled with adhesive and Sticky Strip. It's really a fun project!!
- Stamps: Pretty Petals BG, Fresh Cuts, Elegant Cheer
- Papers: Soft Sky, GP White, River Rock, Soft Sky Prints DSP (scraps)
- Ink: Soft Sky, River Rock
- Accessories: Spring Bouquet Flower Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Sponge, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Narrow Ribbon