Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free Standing Pop-up Card


Instructions for the Free-Standing Pop-Up card can be found here. Just change the 11" X 4-1/2" to 11" X 4-1/4".

This Free-Standing Pop-up card is the first instructions I ever downloaded from SplitcoastStampers.com. I haven't made one in a while. I'm going to teach my Thursday Nighters Club how to make these. We will decorate the base by stamping instead of covering it with designer paper. You are also supposed to have a sentiment on the front of the base. I will make another card just like the club will be doing and post it here later.
  • Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
  • Papers: Groovy Guava, Naturals Ivory, Darling Doodles DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Brocade Blue
  • Accessories: Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Scoring Blade or Embossing Stylus, Gold Sequin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so wonderful and begging to be 'cased'--you know I will! Could you perhaps let me know where you got the pattern for Free Standing Pop-Up Card as I can't seem to find it?