Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aboriginal Birthday (CC172)

I'm back from a weekend trip to the cabin. We had a great time, but now I must get back to work preparing for an upcoming workshop and my Summer Fun Stamp Camp. First, however, I had to participate in today's Color Challenge which was to use Wild Wasabi, Taken With Teal, and White. Now, this is a masculine birthday card for my son-in-law. He spent some time in Australia years ago and has a couple of Aboriginal artifacts. The set I used for this was given to me as a gift from an online friend who is a Stampin' Up! Demo in "The Land Down Under." They don't have the Ticket Corner or Tag Corner Punches in their catalog, so I sent her both as a gift. In return, she sent me the "All Aboriginal" set which is only available down there.
  • Stamps: All Aboriginal, All Year Cheer II
  • Papers: Wild Wasabi (Textured), Taken With Teal, GP White, Afternoon Tea DSP (for tab)
  • Ink: Teal Stazon, Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Blender Pen, Corner Rounder and Small Corner Rounder punches, 1/8" and 1/16" punches, Metallic Eyelets, Round Tab Punch

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Lynda Moss said...

That looks fab Carroll-Ann - I might have to get that stamp set myself!