Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gift Cards (IC131)

The Inspiration Challenge for today was for us to be inspired by a master bedroom suite. There were three views of the room, but this one caught my eye. I love those white panels on those light blue closet doors. I decided to use that white on blue to make some gift cards as a gift set. Once I got going, I actually made four pink and four yellow cards to complete the set.


I only photographed the blue cards for the challenge. I got a chance to use those Cuttlebug Mini Embossing Folders that I hardly ever use!
  • Stamps: Kind Thoughts (on the envelopes)
  • Papers: Bashful Blue 12 X 12 Textured card stock, GP White
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Flowers and Formal Squares Mini EF's, Snips, WW Mini Envelopes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely, delicate thank you cards. Will have to keep this in mind when I'm playing with my Cuttlebug!