Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stinky (SC180)

When I first saw this week's Sketch Challenge, I just wasn't sure I'd like it and had no idea what to do. Once I got going, though, I became more and more happy with it. I'm very happy with the final result.


I started out by choosing my main image. Since it's a skunk, I just had to go with black and white, and I think black, white, and red is one of my favorite color combinations.

The main image panel and tilted square are both popped up. I punched and embossed the flowers and used peel-and-stick rhinestones for the centers. The sentiment was stamped and then punched out with the Word Window Punch. A narrow strip of Real Red was cut to size and punched with the Small Corner Rounder for the matting. I colored in the flower the skunk is holding with the Real Red Marker and added the rhinestone in the center there, too. The Real Red layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
  • Stamps: Pun Fun
  • Papers: GP White, Real Red, Basic Black
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red Marker
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, 3-4-U Punch, Embossing Stylus, Peel-and-Stick Rhinestones, Word Window Punch, Small Corner Rounder Punch

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: