- Stamps: Define Your Life, Defining Alphabet
- Papers: Groovy Guava, GP White
- Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Groovy Guava DS Ribbon, Silver HPH
Project #2 will be this patriotic card just in time for 4th of July! Mine is going to my nephew in Iraq. I used Encore Gold ink for the main image. I like how it makes the eagle look. I used the Cuttlebug machine for both cards which is a lot of work for me, but it just adds so much texture. The main panel is popped up. It's a lot of pieces to cut, but you just have to have red, white, and blue!!
- Stamps: The Free & the Brave
- Papers: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, GP White
- Ink: Encore Gold
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Distressed Lines EF, Real Red Striped Ribbon, Star Button, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!