Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shawna's Workshop Projects

Shawna's workshop isn't for a couple of weeks yet, but I have so many projects for other events to design, I thought I should get these projects taken care of while I have the chance. Project #1 looks fairly simple, but I think simplicity looks so elegant. What will take time is for all the ladies to choose which definition they want to use.
  • Stamps: Define Your Life, Defining Alphabet
  • Papers: Groovy Guava, GP White
  • Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Groovy Guava DS Ribbon, Silver HPH


Project #2 will be this patriotic card just in time for 4th of July! Mine is going to my nephew in Iraq. I used Encore Gold ink for the main image. I like how it makes the eagle look. I used the Cuttlebug machine for both cards which is a lot of work for me, but it just adds so much texture. The main panel is popped up. It's a lot of pieces to cut, but you just have to have red, white, and blue!!
  • Stamps: The Free & the Brave
  • Papers: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, GP White
  • Ink: Encore Gold
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Distressed Lines EF, Real Red Striped Ribbon, Star Button, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: