Saturday, June 14, 2008

Love (IC132)


We had some choices for the Inspiration Challenge this week. I chose the bedding in the third photo, specifically, the pillow with the turquoise design on it. I stamped with Versamark, then Taken With Teal, and finally I embossed with clear embossing powder.

I'm sorry my fingers are in the photo, but I had to hold the card up a bit so you could see the shine from the embossing powder. I didn't get enough teal on the stamp before I stamped the image, but I really like how it turned out. I'm using this card as an anniversary card.
  • Stamps: Kind Thoughts
  • Papers: Taken With Teal, Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
  • Ink: Versamark, Taken With Teal
  • Accessories: Clear EP, Heat Tool, Black Gingham Ribbon, "Love" Charm

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: