Thursday, June 19, 2008

Snakey Ric Rack (WT171)

The Ways To Use It Challenge today was to use ric-rac. I guess I felt kind of playful this morning or even down right silly! I used paper ric-rac; actually, it's card stock. I have a bunch of punch-out borders and shapes in my scrap booking stash. I think you can actually still buy them. They come in a package of several sheets of brightly colored card stock, ready to be punched out. There's pointy zig-zag borders as well as this wavey kind. I used the wavey kind and coordinated it with the snake image. I went with the turquoise and orange color combo because I think it's kind of wacky! LOL! Well, this isn't even my best workmanship, but this card still makes me smile. The patterned paper is from a large tablet of papers I got for Mother's Day. I think this card will cheer someone up!!!
  • Stamps: Zoofari, Smarty Pants
  • Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, GP White, WalMart DP
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange
  • Accessories: Blender Pen, Ric-Rac Border, Orange Brads, Mat Pack (to align brads), Pop Dots

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

No comments: