Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Enjoy Your Summer (CC170)

I think I bought this ladybug stamp at WalMart a few years ago. I made a card for one of my grand-daughters who happens to like ladybugs, then I used it to stamp students' papers after they were scored and corrected. This card was made for this week's Color Challenge which was to use Real Red, Regal Rose, and So Saffron. I liked the red with the yellow (So Saffron), but I sure had trouble trying to figure out how to incorporate the Regal Rose. I finally settled on making Levi tags. Those black dots in the lower right corner are just that, black dots. I wanted to make a card that I could mail for $0.42, so I didn't include any brads or other hardware.
  • Stamps: StampCraft Ladybug
  • Papers: So Saffron, Real Red, GP White, Regal Rose
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red Marker, Black Journaling Marker
  • Accessories: 1-3/8" Square Punch, Sheer Dotted Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: