Ladies' Night Out Club is next Friday, so I've been busy getting things ready for that and two other events the following week. I didn't do yesterday's challenge because I've been too busy; imagine that!
Project #1 will make use of the "Word Search" background stamp. The one shown here is a gift card holder for my grandson. Inside, it says, "Find:
Then it's signed.
For club, we will make a tent folded card and everyone will have a choice of colors and images to add to the front. It could be a baby card, a birthday card, or whatever! I will also supply a selection of card stock colors, but they will be all "In Colors" since I'm trying to use them up.
Did you think Project #1 was too easy? Well, there's a method to my madness! I've spent most of the day taking photographs as I went along making the card for Project #2. I put my photos in the tutorial and rewrote some parts of it to fit what we will be doing. Project #2 will be this Double Slider card. The first project had to be easy to allow us enough time to complete this project. I know everyone will be happy with what they've made.
Project #2 is also for today's Limited Supplies Challenge which was to use knots. I knotted the Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon. I used a Blender Pen and ink pads to color the images, and I sponged all the edges.
Supplies for Project #1:
- Stamps: Word Search BG
- Papers: Blue Bayou, Naturals White, Afternoon Tea DSP (for gift card holder only)
- Ink: Basic Brown; Marker (inside)
- Accessories: Small Star Punch (For Gift Card: Word Window Punch, Small Oval Punch)
Supplies for Project #2:
- Stamps: Blooming Beautiful, Weathered BG
- Papers: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Naturals Ivory
- Ink: Black Stazon, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Really Rust
- Accessories: Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Purely Pomegranate DS Ribbon, Vintage Brad, Blender Pen, Sponge
Thanks so much for stopping by!