Thursday, June 26, 2008

Olive Birdie (WT172)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use birds. A lot of stampers used the same bird, but all the cards look so different! I wish you could see the shine here. The stamp was inked with Versamark and then with Old Olive and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder. This card was made with lots of things I got from other people. The flower and brad are from a scrap booking kit I got for Christmas. The scalloped oval nesty came with some images I snagged on a PIF (Pay It Forward) thread on SCS. I traded some Cuttlebug card fronts for some die cut ribbon sliders and used a white one here. It was fun gathering up all the goodies and using them on one card!
  • Stamps: Always, All Holidays
  • Papers: Old Olive, GP White, Unknown shimmery green (Nesty)
  • Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls EF, Scalloped Oval Nesty, Die Cut Ribbon Slider, Olive Twill Ribbon (Mini Occasions Catalog), Sponge, Flower, Brad, Clear EP

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: