Monday, March 31, 2008

Tonya's Workshop Projects

The ladies that are coming to Tonya's workshop on Friday have said that they need juvenile birthday cards to keep on hand. Kids are always getting invited to birthday parties, and they are right, it's nice to have a couple of cards on hand! Our first project is the boy card made with "Pun Fun". I used today's Technique Lovers Challenge (TLC162) to make this card as well. I stamped the rocket on the Gable Green, then I stamped it on white, colored it, and cut it out. I adhered it to the green panel with dimensionals. Then, I stamped the part of the rocket with the port hole, colored the port hole, and cut it out. I used a round dimensional to pop it up, too. The stars were punched with the Small Star Punch, and I added glitter glue to the little stars on the green panel.
  • Stamps: Pun Fun, All Holidays (Inside: "happy birthday"
  • Papers: Brillient Blue, Real Red, Only Orange, Gable Green, White
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red (Inside), Markers
  • Accessories: Small Star Punch, Small Oval Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder

Our other project will be a card for a little girl. I had fun using the "All In The Family" set and the "Family Accessories" to create the little girls with the party hats and balloons. The white piece is embossed using the new Cuttlebug "Number Collage" folder. The tag was just punched with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch and pinned to the gingham ribbon knot with a pink safety pin. I wrote the "3" with a marker and doodled on it with the Signo White Gel Pen. The images were colored using markers and a blender pen.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

  • Stamps: All In The Family, Family Accessories
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, White
  • Ink: Stazon Black, SU! Markers, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Pink Gingham Ribbon, Pink Safety Pin, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Cuttlebug Number Collage EF

No comments: