Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank You, Patti!

Patti is my friend. We go to the same church. My hubby and I have a cabin near Eagle Lake, California, and Patti and Bill have one a block away! She also comes to my 3rd Thursday Club Workshops. The other night, I was so sick with the flu again, but I decided not to postpone and reschedule the club because that would be even more difficult. Well, Patti walked in with a vase with two beautiful, huge yellow rose buds with a pretty yellow bow, ferns, and other greenery. She said she knew I'd been going through a lot lately so she thought the roses would cheer me up! Well, they still are!!! I just had to make her a "Thank You" card, and I felt it would do me some good to sit upright for a while. I went to work this afternoon with my Cuttlebug, my "Wild Rose" set, and my "All Holidays" set and came up with this card. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!
  • Stamps: Wild Rose, All Holidays
  • Papers: Certainly Celery, Whisper White
  • Ink: Wild Wasabi, Yoyo Yellow
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Snips, Yellow Satin Ribbon
  • Techniques: 2-step Stamping, Embossing W/Cuttlebug, Fussy Cutting

1 comment:

Veronica Z said...

I LOVE this card! You did a wonderful job. Th CB background looks vey nice on white CS, and the yellow roses are beautiful!