Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thoughts of Father (LSC159)

Friday's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use NO TOOLS except for a paper trimmer, standard scissors, sponges, coloring tools, and embellishments that don't require any special tool. I water colored this image some time ago when I first got the "Thoughts of Father" set. I used Water Color Wonder Crayons and an Aquapainter on Water Color Paper. The base card is Real Rust, and the image is matted on Old Olive and Real Rust. The designer paper is Old Olive Prints DSP. I used a 3/8" satin ribbon and the Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Ribbon Slider. This challenge sure made me think, but I like how this card turned out! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Thoughts of Father
  • Papers: Real Rust, Old Olive, Water Color Paper, Old Olive Prints DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, 3/8" Olive Satin Ribbon, Silver HPH

No comments: