Sunday, March 23, 2008

CASEing Amy's Thanks (FS59)

PickleTree is a cute screen name. I'd love to know the story behind that one! PickleTree (Amy) was the Featured Stamper today, and what a talented stamper she is! In spite of still having the flu which I have also passed on to my husband and son, I had to do this challenge. I haven't been able to do very many this week, and Amy is such a talented lady that I just couldn't pass this one up! The card above is what I came up with, and it wasn't an easy task!

Here is Amy's original card------------>

The changes I made were: 1) Colors, 2) Stamp Sets, 3) DSP instead of stamped piece at the bottom, 4) Brads instead of eyelets in the little flowers, and 5) No Cuttlebug embossing of the panel behind the flower (I forgot!).

  • Stamps: True Friend, All Holidays
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate reg. & textured, Bali Breeze DSP
  • Ink: Purely Pomegranate
  • Accessories: Word Window Punch, 3-4-U Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, White Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware (Antique Brass), Pretty In Pink GG Ribbon

1 comment:

Lastel said...

Beautiful job , love the colors of yours !