Saturday, March 15, 2008

Elegant Scripture (WT157)

For Thursday's Ways To Use It Challenge, we were to use patterned paper for everything on the card except for the base card. The base card here is Perfect Plum. I dug through my stash and found some patterned paper that I got a long time ago at the Dollar Store. I stamped the lighthouse and scripture right on the patterned paper. (You can probably tell by now that this is one of my favorite sets!) I distressed the paper with my finger nail and sponged with Elegant Eggplant. The only other thing I did was that I added a rhinestone for the light. I did that recently for a workshop, and the ladies liked it. This was the easiest card I've ever made, I think! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!!
  • Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
  • Papers: Perfect Plum, $1 store DP
  • Ink: Elegant Eggplant
  • Accessories: Sponge, Rhinestone

No comments: