Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mirror, Mirror (IC117)

This picture of a "blue room" in a bed & breakfast in Illinois was our inspiration piece for today's Inspiration Challenge. I love seeing all the cards and how this photo inspired people to make their cards. Some were inspired by the framed hearts, others were inspired by the "picket fence" headboard, and others were inspired by the flowers placed around the room.

Our pastor's wife leads a women's group called, "Mirror, Mirror". Her birthday is this month, so this card is for her.

I saved a card that my oldest son had given me for my birthday a year or two ago. It had a little bear on a spring on the inside that popped out with a little mirror. The inside sentiment said, "A picture is worth a thousand words!" I used that little mirror for this card! Sometimes, it pays to save! LOL! Now, I have one more challenge I want to do today!

Here's my card ----------->

  • Stamps: Elegant Cheer
  • Papers: Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
  • Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue Marker
  • Accessories: Recycled "Mirror", Coluzzle, Primas, Three For You Punched Flowers, Embossing Stylus, Pink Rhinestones, Shear Dotted Ribbon

No comments: