Friday, March 14, 2008

Pomegranate Blooms (CC157)

I finally got around to doing Tuesday's Color Challenge! I'm only a few days late. The challenge was to make a card using Basic Black, Basic Gray, and Purely Pomegranate. The base card here is Gray. I embossed the Pomegranate layer with the new Cuttlebug "Floral Fantasy" embossing folder, and then I matted the embossed layer on Black. The white layer is Glossy White. I stamped the large flowers on Pomegranate with Versamark and heat embossed with Black embossing powder. The small flowers are Rub-ons from the "Love and Happiness" SAB Rub-ons. The white layer is also matted on Black. I used Fiskars small scallop scissors on the black and gray layers at the bottom. Thanks for visiting my blog!
  • Stamps: Friendship Blooms (SAB)
  • Papers: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Glossy White
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Black EP, L&H SAB Rub-ons, Small Scallop Scissors, CB Floral Fantasy EF, Snips

No comments: