Thursday, March 6, 2008

One of a Kind (SC166, WT156)

I haven't had much time to play lately. I've been getting things ready for my club tonight and the Scrap-A-Thon this weekend, but I thought I'd better post something! LOL!

The Ways To Use It Challenge was to use your computer somehow to make a card, and I didn't do yesterday's Sketch Challenge yet, so I combined the two. The designer paper in the background with the circles is actually paper that I downloaded from the internet. The panels from the sketch actually cover the circles that are brown and blue, but that's where I came up with my color combo! Thanks for stopping by!

  • Stamps: One of a Kind
  • Papers: Naturals White, Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Computer generated DP
  • Ink: Night of Navy, Garden Green, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Spots n' Dots EF, 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge for distressing

No comments: