Sunday's Featured Stamper was ParisOtremba, and she has an extensive gallery. It was hard to choose a card to CASE! The photo at left is her card that I chose. I liked the idea of the vellum piece on this one. I usually don't make as many changes when I CASE a Featured Stamper card, but this time I was in a hurry. I've just been so busy lately!
The changes I made are as follows:
- 1) Stamp set
- 2) Colors
- 3) Ribbon instead of Rick Rak
- 4) No brads or tab
- 5) Eliminated one layer
- 6) Added paper piercing
- 7) Embossed vellum layer
As you can see, I went with red and white with a "Dots" theme. I maintained the basic layout of the original card, but I eliminated a few elements. The new "Bloomin' Beautiful" set (available now from the Occasions Mini Catalog) is one of my current favorites. I love the single poppy. I used markers with Blender Pens to color the image, and I embossed the vellum with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
- Papers: Naturals White, Real Red, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink: Stazon Black, Markers: Real Red, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Black
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Red Dotted Swiss Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack