Friday, March 14, 2008

Amy's Workshop Cards

I have been so busy lately with my Stamp Camp, a Workshop, and just life that I haven't had time to play! I hope to get caught up on this weeks' challenges today though. I also need to catch up on posting to this blog! I have some friends, club members, and customers that like to check out my blog to see what I've been up to! I'm taking care of that today as well.

Last night was Amy's Workshop. She wanted me to make simple cards so that the ladies could go home in time to get the kids ready for bed because it was a school night. For our first card, we just let the stamp do all the work. The images were stamped with River Rock on Naturals White and matted on Basic Black. We sponged the edges of the white panels with River Rock and added a rhinestone for the light in the lighthouse. This one has some paper piercing that was not on the original card, but Amy wanted me to show her how to use the Mat Pack!
  • Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
  • Papers: River Rock, Naturals White, Basic Black
  • Ink: River Rock
  • Accessories: Rhinestone, Piercer, Mat Pack

My 4th Level Upline, Carolyn, sent me a cute chickie card to congratulate me on my February sales. I liked it so much that I CASE'd it for Amy's workshop! This is such an easy card to make, but I know all the ladies enjoyed making it and just loved the results! You have to stamp the chick with Stazon Black on Barely Banana, then two more times on white (just for the egg shell). We adhered the ribbon to the patterned paper before adding it to the base card, matted the main image panel on Certainly Celery, and adhered that to the card over the ribbon and DSP. We cut out the egg shells, adhering one on top of the stamped chick and the other is off to the side and popped up on a Dimensional. We stamped the sentiment on the lower right to finish it off. Very simple, very easy!
  • Stamps: A Good Egg
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Petals and Paisley DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Accessories: Snips, Pretty In Pink GG Ribbon

No comments: