Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Christmas Mouse (CCC08-April)

At Splitcoaststampers (SCS) there is a Holiday Card Challenge (formerly only Christmas Cards). In January, I made 12 New Year's cards for one of my clubs. In February, I made 12 Valentine cards for my other club. In March, I made 24 Easter cards for everyone! For April, I'm finally starting on my Christmas cards. I borrowed some House Mouse images from a friend and stamped a bunch. I made cards for a swap (see earlier post), and then these Christmas cards. I made 12 of these. Half of them have red candles, red matting, and green ribbon. The other half have yellow candles, green matting, and red ribbon. This was the first time I've used water color pencils. I blended with the Aquapainter. These were fun to make and quicker than they look!
  • Stamps: House Mouse, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Kraft, Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White
  • Ink: Stazon Black
  • Accessories: Water Color Pencils, Aquapainter, Red and Green Satin Ribbons

No comments: