Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bayou Rose (SC167)

I'm still working on getting caught up on the challenges for this week. This one was for Wednesday's Sketch Challenge. I felt like I needed to do more with this card, but I just didn't have time. It was an interesting sketch. The base card here is Blue Bayou, then there's the leaves from Porcelain Prints DSP. The rectangles are from the same set of designer paper and are matted on Wild Wasabi. I used the Coluzzle to cut out the Wasabi circle and the Very Vanilla circle. The Wasabi one was scalloped using Fiskars medium scallop scissors. The flower and leaves are from the "Wild Rose" set.
  • Stamps: Wild Rose
  • Papers: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Porcelain Prints DSP
  • Ink: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Snips, Fiskars medium scallop scissors

No comments: