Monday, March 17, 2008

Theresa's Party (3/18/08)

Time is running out! Theresa's workshop is tomorrow night! I had no idea what I was going to demonstrate, so I went online and found a couple of demonstratable cards that I liked. This first card is CASEd from a card made by skdeleeuw. The original card may be found here. The only changes I made were the size of the scripture panel, and I did not include the three brads at the bottom. I just love the idea of using this particular scripture with the "Tart and Tangy" cherries and "Summer Picnic" designer paper (Available from the Occasions Mini Catalog through May 31, 2008). I also love to use the new "Swiss Dots" embossing folder with my Cuttlebug Machine! I think the ladies will like this one!

  • Stamps: Tart and Tangy
  • Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP
  • Ink: Markers: Old Olive, Real Red; computer printer red
  • Accessories: Whisper White GG Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Computer/Printer
The second card we will make will be this purse card. I've seen these around SCS, and I found a blog called All Things Stampy where this SU! Demo from the UK made several of these little purse cards. I thought the ladies would love this for spring! This one is Purely Pomegranate, Pretty In Pink, and Rose Prints designer paper. I used the Pomegranate double stitched ribbon for the handle. The punched flowers and the sentiment are from the "One of a Kind" set. I'm sure I saw one of these purse cards on SCS where the same stamp set was used. Thank goodness for stamper's blogs and SCS! It sure saved me some time on the design phase of these projects!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!
  • Stamps: One of a Kind
  • Papers: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty In Pink, Rose Prints DSP, Whisper White (inside)
  • Ink: Purely Pomegranate
  • Accessories: Pomegranate DS Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Key Tag Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love your version of the handbag card! Thanks for the compliment! :)