Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just A Little Bit (WSC37)

Beate Johns, known on SCS as just beate, has a blog called, "Fresh & Fun" which can be found here She's another blogger who has weekend challenges. Hers is a sketch challenge, shown below.

I think I should have made the horizontal panel with the print pattern a little wider, but this is what I came up with for Beate's sketch. This is not my normal style, but that's the point of the challenges, to make us think outside the box! The designer paper on this came from the dollar store years ago. It's actually chocolate brown and silver. I used Chocolate Chip for the base card and matting, Going Gray for the embossed panel, and Whisper White for the main image panel. The stamp is from "Embrace Life" and is stamped using Stazon Timber Brown. I used Close to Cocoa and Summer Sun Markers to color it. There's "Just a little bit" of Summer Sun. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Embrace Life
  • Papers: Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Whisper White, $1 store DP (stripes and print)
  • Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls EF, 3 Vintage Brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card!

jjcreations said...

I love your card....especially that one little yellow leaf.

Corie said...

This card is just absolutely FANTASTIC