Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall CASE (FS84, ssnotime52)

Today's featured stamper was Liz (aka LazyLizard). I wasn't going to do the Featured Stamper Challenge today until I found out it was Liz! I did want to do Sharon's (aka notimetostamp) challenge which was called "Cuddle up With Tammy". Tammy's style always has that down home feel. She uses a lot of patterned papers and stitching. Well, when I looked through Liz's gallery, I found the card that SHE did for Sharon's challenge! So, by CASEing Liz, I also did Sharon's challenge at the same time!
I changed the colors and papers as well as the stamp set. Liz used "A Flower for All Seasons", and I used "A Tree for All Seasons." Her base card is Pumpkin Pie, and mine is Kiwi Kiss. My plaid paper is from DCWV Fall Pack and my striped paper is My Mind's Eye. Her stitching was done with stamps, and I actually got out my sewing machine for this! I even made a bobbin with the orange thread! LOL! I distressed the main image panel and sponged it, too. I left off the ribbon slider, but I added buttons. Liz's ribbon is Pumpkin and mine is More Mustard. This was a fun challenge. I think I should do more stitching on cards, but it's just so much trouble to get out the sewing machine, and I have no place for it in my craft room! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!
  • Stamps: A Tree for All Seasons
  • Papers: Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, GP White, DCWV Fall Pack DP, MME DP
  • Ink: Basic Brown; Markers: Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Sewing Machine, Orange Thread, More Mustard GG Ribbon, Fresh Favorites 1 Buttons

1 comment:

Bev J. said...

Love that tree set and the dp's you used are beautiful-I like plaids and stripes. Great stitching too. tfs

Bev J.