Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Boy Gift Card Holder

My second oldest daughter had her baby on September 9th. He was 8 lbs., 4 oz., and his name is Logan. As soon as I get a photo, I'll post it. I think this makes grandchild number 10 for us! This card started out as an ATC example for a challenge I gave to my Ladies' Night Out Club. I ended up using two different Cuttlebug embossing folders on this: the Argyle on the ATC part and Swiss Dots on the main white layer. Of course the base card and matting are Bashful Blue! I used a 2008 Sale-A-Bration set for the main image, stamping it twice in order to pop up "Sweet One". The matted scalloped circle is also popped up. The baby feet charm came from WalMart.
Since my daughter and her family are in Washington state, I thought it would be easier to send a gift card instead of wasting part of our baby gift budget on shipping. With 10 grandchildren, you have to have a budget! Anyway, this photo shows the inside so you can see how the gift card holder works. You just slide the gift card into the punched slot. This is my favorite style of gift card holder.
  • Stamps: So Many Scallops (SAB 2008)
  • Papers: Bashful Blue, GP White, WalMart dp
  • Ink: Bashful Blue
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Argyle and Swiss Dots EFs, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Light Blue Gingham Ribbon, Baby Feet Charm, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch and Small Oval Punch (gift card slot)

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

I can't stand how cute this is!!!! It is perfect with the little charm!!