Friday, September 26, 2008

Mice Gifts (LSC187)

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was called, "Holly Jolly Critters." We were supposed to make Christmas cards with animals on them. Also, the ONLY embellishment we were allowed to use was ribbon. The base card here is Old Olive with a layer of Holiday Treasures designer paper that I ran through the Big Shot Machine with Diagonal Lines Texturz plate. You can't really see the embossing in the photo, but it looks cool in real life. I don't have this stamp, but I borrowed some House Mouse stamps from a friend and stamped several of each image. I like this one a lot, so a stamped a lot of these! I water colored the main image and matted it on Old Olive. All three layers are punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. The sentiment from "To You & Yours" was stamped on white with Old Olive ink, punched out with the Small Oval Punch, and matted on Old Olive that was punched with the Large Oval Punch. It's popped up on Dimensionals. The ribbon is Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: House Mouse, To You & Yours
  • Papers: Old Olive, White, Holiday Treasures DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Old Olive
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Ticket Corner Punch, Small and Large Oval Punches, Old Olive GG Ribbon, Sizzix Texturz Diagonal Lines, Big Shot Machine

1 comment:

Lynda Moss said...

Hi CarrollAnn, guess what, my site has been TAGGED and now it is my turn to TAG some other - You are now IT.

I hope you can play along, the details for it are over on my site www.stampinkins.com