Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall (SC195)

Another Wednesday, another great sketch! At left, you can see the sketch layout. It's just three 3" squares that are overlapped. It's pretty easy; I like that!
The base card is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Pumpkin Pie that is stamped with "Itty Bitty Backgrounds" stamp, sponged, and stitched to the card. I used both sides of one of the Pumpkin Pie Patterns DSP for the two background squares. Those are sponged and stitched as well. The main image is from "Happy Fall Y'all" which is a 2005 SU! set. I don't actually have the set, but an online friend from SCS sent me some scarecrow images from it. I don't do stitching very often on cards as you can probably tell. I'm getting better though, and I like the affect. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
  • Happy Fall Y'all (2005), Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Mike's 2/$1 Sentiment Stamp
  • Papers: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Patterns DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Sponge, Sewing Machine, Water Color Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Flowers, 3/4" Circle Punch, Martha Stewart Branches Punch

2 comments:

Bev J. said...

Neat card and great stitching!

Jacynthe said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful!! Love how you decorated the card with the flowers! Well done!