Sunday, September 28, 2008

Joy for Terry (FS86)

Well, we're back to the Sunday Featured Stamper Challenge. This week's featured stamper is Terry (aka Terrore3). She has an extensive gallery, so it's hard to choose which card to CASE. The beautiful yellow and blue card shown at left is the one I settled on.
I changed the theme to a Christmas card by changing the colors (including card stock, ink, and designer paper). Of course I changed the stamp set as well. My scallops are a bit smaller because she used the slit punch method of making the scallops, and I used the new Scallop Edge Border Punch. The other change that I made was that I added the little Christmas lights tied into the ribbon knot. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!
  • Stamps: Season of Joy
  • Papers: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Holiday Treasures DSP
  • Ink: Ruby Red
  • Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch, 5/8" Sheer Ribbon, Plastic Christmas Lights, Jump Ring, Dimensionals

No comments: