Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Scarecrow (WT183)

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge was to use our white gel pens. Now, there's one lady on SCS who puts dots on everything! She uses gel pens, markers, sharpies, anything that will make a dot. Her name is Faith (aka markie's mom) and her gallery may be found here. So, I call these dots, "Faith Dots." For this card, I started with nesties that I received from a fellow SCSer in trade for some Cuttlebugged card fronts. The embossed oval and the scalloped oval are the nesties (Nestabilities). The white is shimmery, so I think it's SU!'s Shimmery White, an the scalloped oval is made from Kraft card stock. The scarecrow is from "Happy Blessings" which will be available October 1st in the 2008 Holiday Mini Catalog. The base card is More Mustard because that what was laying on my craft table. The next layer is Pumpkin Pie that is embossed with the Distressed Stripes embossing folder which I ran through my Big Shot machine. The layered flower is a Prima, a punched flower, and a flower brad. The ribbon is More Mustard grosgrain. I also used the Martha Stewart "Branches" Punch on three colors of card stock and placed them beneath the layered flower. Thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: Happy Blessings
  • Papers: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Kraft, Shimmery White
  • Ink: Stazon Timber Brown
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes EF, Oval Nestabilities (a gift), Prima flower, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch (retired), Flower Brad, Martha Steward Branches Punch, More Mustard GG Ribbon

No comments: